BLACK HAMMER LIBRARY
Welcome to the Black Hammer Virtual Library! We believe the masses should have access to political education that teaches us to build a sustainable future free of colonialism and its symptomatic offspring. Get access to that political education here! In our library you will find texts, playlists, films, documents, and more.
Have suggestions of what should be added to the library? Go to tinyurl.com/bhlibrarysuggestions or email [email protected] with any questions or to get involved in Black Hammer’s Curriculum Department!
Da Revolutionary Book Trap
Every Sunday at 11am EST, Black Hammer hosts Da Revolutionary Book Trap, a political education series hosted by various members of the organization where each month we collectively read a book focused on colonized revolutionaries and revolutionary movements around the world. One of the organization’s longest-running series, Da Revolutionary Book Trap is mandatory political education for all members. Watch the live show on Facebook or YouTube and share it with your comrades, friends, and family.
The videos of our previous books can be found here. Watch and learn about past revolutionaries, movements that changed the world, and analysis on colonialism.
• Die Nigger Die! by Jamil Al-Amin
• Assata: An Autobiography, by Assata Shakur
• Revolutionary Suicide, by Huey P. Newton
• How Europe Underdeveloped Africa, by Walter Rodney
• War of the Flea, by Robert Taber
• The Biography of Kim Jong Suk
• Fire from the Mountain, by Omar Cabezas
• The Black Jacobins, by CLR James
• My People Shall Live, by Leila Khaled
• The Young Lords: A Reader
• Biography of Patrice Lumumba: Panaf Great Lives Series
• Zapatistas: Rebellion from the Grassroots to the Global, by Alex Khasnabish
• Down With Colonialism! by Ho Chi Minh
• Inquilab: Bhagat Singh on Religion and Revolution
• From a Native Daughter by Haunani-Kay Trask
• Samora Machel: An African Revolutionary
• Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee by Dee Brown
• Marcus Garvey and the Vision of Africa
• Materialism and the Dialectical Method by Maurice Cornforth